ASME Student Professional Development Conference
May 11, 2012
ASME students from South East Asia and the Middle East will travel to Lebanon to participate in the ASME Student Professional Development Conference (SPDC) hosted this year by the ASME LAU chapter (Click here for schedule).
The purpose of this conference is to:
- Provide a forum to train officers and future leaders;
- Create networking opportunities;
- Host student competitions;
- Supply a forum for technology transfer for undergraduate and graduate students;
- Introduce students to the real ASME and what ASME can do for your career.
The conference encompasses several competitions where students have to compete over the best design, presentation, poster… Winners are entitled for awards, prizes and will receive funding to participate and compete in the global SPDC that will be held in Huston, Texas in November 2012.
Click here for more information about SPDC.