Lecture: “The Art of Communication at the Workplace”
November 30, 2012 6:30 PM–8:00 PM
BB 903, Beirut campus
As part of its “Keep Learning” alumni lectures program, the Alumni Relations Office is organizing lecture no. 2 entitled “The Art of Communication at the Workplace: Your Key to Success.” The lecture will be presented by Dr. Raed Mohsen and will address the following questions:
- How to create your self-image at work?
- How to manage your public image/impression management?
- How to market yourself/personal branding?
- What is the importance of social intelligence?
- What are the keys to positive, healthy work relationships?
- How to deal with difficult employees/colleagues?
- How do office politics work?
- How to deal with conflicts?
- How to benefit/deal from workplace diversity?
A Q&A session will be included and a reception will follow.
As places are limited, please confirm your attendance no later than November 29.
All are welcome to attend.
Organizer: Alumni Relations Office
Contact: For reservation please contact Alumni Relations Office at ext. 1136 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org