Workshop: Mental Candy - Beirut
October 3, 2018 2:00 PM–3:15 PM
AKSB 903, Beirut campus
This event is the 20th of its kind organized as part of the “SOFT SKILLS SERIES - SSS”, coordinated by Rana Sakr.
The workshop will include:
- The 7 Causes of Negativity and how to minimize them
- The 12 Causes of Positivity and how to maximize them
- The 9 Causes of Stress and how to un-learn them
- The 5 A’s of entering and maintaining fully functioning relationships
- How to maintain our 4 energies (physical, mental, sexual & emotional)
About the Speaker:
Samir Zehil is the Founder and Owner of Wydner in Lebanon, Sweden, USA, Romania, Dubai, Nigeria, and Qatar. He is specialized in coaching and negotiations from Harvard University. He has motivated more than 93,700 people and coached more than 1,671 firms in Lebanon to date.
Transportation from the LAU Byblos campus lower gate will be provided at 12:00 p.m. Return will be from LAU Beirut campus lower gate at 3:45 p.m.
To attend, kindly register here preferably before the 1st of October.