Get LAU events on your own calendar
“Subscribe” to the LAU events calendar to view it right from within your favorite application and get the latest additions automatically.
How to subscribe
- Copy this link:
- In Outlook, open your calendar and choose the Home tab.
- Click on Open Calendar > From Internet… and paste the link you just copied in the box that pops up.
- Click OK, then Yes.
- The “LAU Events” calendar will appear as a separate calendar, with a different color.
- You can right-click on the calendar’s name at left, and choose "Properties" to change its settings.
- Open Calendar (or iCal, on older OSX versions).
- Go to File > New Calendar Subscription
(or Calendar > Subscribe, on older OSX versions).
- Type (or copy–paste) the URL provided above and press Enter.
- Set the options you want, and continue.
- Follow these instructions to subscribe to other calendars. The URL you need is provided above.
For help with other applications, please check their respective help/support files.
- The LAU calendar will not merge with your own appointments. It will remain as an additional set that you can hide or mark with a different color if you’d like.
- Notes: For the sake of speedy updates, the subscription only includes a few months’ worth of events. You can always check out older events by visiting eventscal.lau.edu.lb in your Web browser.