TEDxLAU 2016: The Agora
September 24, 2016 10:15 AM–4:00 PM
Gulbenkian Theatre, Beirut campus
TEDx is an independently-organized event which provides speakers and attendees with the opportunity to engage in a TED-like event, following the successful international TED platform for ideas. TEDxLAU began in 2012 as the first university event in Lebanon and has pulled off three successful main events so far…and is out for more!
This year, TEDxLAU promises to take you back to the very birthplace of ideas as part of its agora-themed main event.
Why should you attend?
· 14 talks and performances that will resonate and intrigue
· More than 20 different social space activities
· Tons of interactions as you ‘bargain’ your way through the marketplace
· And… overall… a day to remember as we recreate the Greek Agora!
How to get your tickets?
· Any Antoine branch or Antoine Online
· Tickets cover a traditional food buffet, coffee, and other goodies
They say it takes a village… in our case, it takes a university! And we’re so proud to be a part of this one!