Building Family Business Constitutions
Room 904, Business Building, Beirut campus.
The Institute of Family and Entrepreneurial Business at LAU cordially invites you to attend the panel titled: “Building Family Business Constitutions”.
Prominent Family Business leaders will present their perspectives on Building Family Business Constitutions based on their family business experiences:
-Keynote Speaker Raphael Debbane, chairperson of Desco Holding SAL-Debbane Saikaly Group
-Dr. Josiane Fahed-Sreih, associate professor of management- LAU
- Wafa Saab, CEO - Tinol Paints International Co. SAL.
- Carl Bistany, board member of SABIS® and president of SABIS® Educational Systems and SABIS® Educational Services
- Georges Mallat, Esq., partner, Hyam G. Mallat Law Firm
- Nicos Sarris, general manager of Eureka - Cyprus
- Maissa Abou Adal–Ghanem, corporate projects manager at Holdal Abou Adal Group.
This event is supported by the Institute’s Family Business Leaders Network, the first network in the Middle East to gather young family business leaders to discuss issues related to the proper functioning of their family businesses in an intellectually stimulating environment.
The event is open to family business leaders, advisors, executives and family members.
LAU students and faculty are welcome to attend.
Click here to find the detailed program.
Event organizer: The Institute of Family and Entrepreneurial Business