Springer Publishing Training Session
Riyad Nassar Library 8th floor, Beirut campus
The Riyad Nassar Library will be offering a training session by Dr. Chris Bendal and Nazim Mohammedi from Springer Publishing combining publishing discussion and Springer training. Faculty members who are interested in publishing are invited to take part in the training.
Presenter: Dr. Chris Bendal:
Time: 10:00-11:30 + Q&A
Audience: Faculty Members
Discovery and Access - the future of scientific publishing
· Electronic Publishing and Open Access (30 mins)
· Content Discovery and Networking (30 mins)
· Publishing Basics: interactive session on publishing principles from impact factors to book publishing (30mins)
Presenter: Mr. Nazim Mohammedi:
Time: 11:30-12:30 + Q&A
· User Interface: Searching and more
· Admin Interface: parameters
Since the EIC room capacity is limited; Faculty members and staff who are interested to attend, are encouraged to book their place by contacting the Reference and Information Literacy Assistant Librarian : Ms. Samar Kalash, email email@example.com or ext. 1217.