Data Analytics Workshop - Byblos
CHSC Auditorium, Level 1, Room 205, Byblos campus
The Graduate Studies and Research office invites LAU faculty members to attend a Data Analytics Workshop by Fady Harfoush, PhD, Director and Executive Lecturer, CME Business Analytics Lab, Loyola University Chicago, Quinlan School of Business.
Topics to be covered:
- Evolving market needs and new academic program
- What is data analytics
- Application of data analytics
- Bridging the academic, research, and industry gaps
- Data analytics in finance, accounting, marketing, healthcare, HR, sports, legal, etc.
- Hands-on lab: Demo/walk-through cases visual analytics (Tableau), social mining (R and Python), and cognitive analytics (Watson)
The workshop will take place on LAU Byblos campus on Tuesday April 9, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., followed by one-on-one meetings with faculty of School of Engineering and Adnan Kassar School of Business from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in Frem Civic Center 401C, Byblos campus.
Please confirm your attendance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.