Personal and Professional Development Workshop: The Power of Learning
Frem Civic Center 201, Byblos campus
Personal and Professional Development Workshop: The Power of Learning is a component of the Certified Leadership Program “ACCOMPLISHED” by LAU’s Outreach & Civic Engagement Office (OCE), delivered by Elie Samia, Assistant Vice President for OCE.
Open to full-time and part-time School of Pharmacy faculty, preceptors and staff.
A certificate of participation will be awarded.
Register by sending an email to Dr. Roy Kanbar: firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited to 45 individuals, and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Determine the cycle of learning
- Enhance a culture of learning through the fifth-discipline model by Peter Senge and the 70-20-10 formula by Morgan McCall
- Place the foundation of personal mastery
- Spell out the seven learning disabilities
- Create a mindset for innovative teaching through constant learning