Pavement Construction: Quality Assurance/ Quality Control (QA/QC)
Frem Civic Center 201, Byblos campus
As part of the Mounir Khatib Endowed Engineering Lecture Series, LAU, in collaboration with the University of Nevada, Reno (UNR), is hosting a seminar on Pavement Engineering tailored to the academic and consulting industry in Lebanon. The seminar will offer the following benefits:
- The technical concepts of pavement engineering will be briefly introduced to civil engineering students and consulting engineers.
- Participants will gain a good understanding of how the quality of the pavement during construction is ensured as part of quality management.
- Participants will learn about different pavement maintenance, rehabilitation and recycling techniques.
- Pavement Construction: Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC)
- Pavement Maintenance, Rehabilitation and Recycling
To register, please click here.