Pavement Construction: Quality Assurance/ Quality Control (QA/QC)
Frem Civic Center 201, Byblos campus
As part of the Mounir Khatib Endowed Engineering Lecture Series, LAU, in collaboration with the University of Nevada, Reno (UNR), is hosting a seminar on Pavement Engineering tailored to the academic and consulting industry in Lebanon. The seminar will offer the following benefits:
- The technical concepts of pavement engineering will be briefly introduced to civil engineering students and consulting engineers.
- Participants will gain a good understanding of how the quality of the pavement during construction is ensured as part of quality management.
- Participants will learn about different pavement maintenance, rehabilitation and recycling techniques.
- Pavement Construction: Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC)
- Pavement Maintenance, Rehabilitation and Recycling
Gabriel Bazi: Assistant Professor at LAU’s Department of Civil Engineering
Elie Y. Hajj: Associate Professor, Associate Director of the Western Regional Superpave Center Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, University of Nevada Reno
Full agenda, biographies of speakers and registration details can be accessed here.
There is no seminar fee, but advance registration is required since seats are limited.
To register, please click here.