The 4th LAU Nutrition and Food Research Conference: A Focus on Nutrition for Optimal Health
Irwin Hall Auditorium, Beirut campus
Join us for the 4th LAU Nutrition and Food Research Conference: A Focus on Nutrition for Optimal Health.
The scope of the conference will include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Eating behaviors and dietary changes to achieve optimal health and reduce non-communicable diseases and their associated morbidities
- Food Security concurrent with the emerging economic and political turmoil
- Food Science and Safety in the context of optimizing health
- Jimmy Bell, PhD, Professor, Director of Research, Center of Optimal Health, University of Westminster and Visiting Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College, London, UK
- Stephanie Chevalier, PhD, Associate Professor, School of Human Nutrition; Associate member of the Department of Medicine, division of geriatric medicine, McGill University, Montreal
Call for papers
Researchers from Lebanon and other countries are invited to submit abstracts for possible inclusion in the program. Abstracts will be subject to review and will be accepted based on their originality and significance. Accepted abstracts will be presented orally or as posters, after being evaluated by a scientific committee.
The deadline for submission is Monday January 27, 2020 (Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Registration is open to all, workshop pre-registration is required due to limited spots (link will be available soon).