Panel Discussion: Safe cities and public spaces for women and girls
Faculty Lounge, Beirut campus
On the occasion of the 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence, the Arab Institute for Women, in collaboration with United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia - ESCWA, is holding a panel discussion around safe cities and public spaces for women and girls.
- Ms. Mona El Hallak, Architect and Heritage Preservation Activist
- Ms. Nay El Rahi, Instructor at LAU and Co-founder of HarassTracker
- Ms. Enas Hamdy, Head of the Board of Trustees of HarassMap
- Ms. Haifa Subay, Yemeni street artist
- Ms. Diana Moukalled, Journalist and Co-founder of Daraj.com