Rethinking the Curriculum in Lebanon and the Arab World: Reconciliating Ideologies and Pedagogies
The Center for Lebanese Studies at LAU, in collaboration with the Lebanese Association for Educational Studies, is organizing a conference around curriculum reform in the Arab World, titled: “Rethinking the Curriculum in Lebanon and the Arab World – Reconciliating Ideologies and Pedagogies”.
Academics, researchers, graduate students, teachers, principals, policy makers, and curriculum specialists are invited to submit abstracts on the themes:
- Curriculum theories and trends
- The politicization of curriculum making
- Equity, gender, diversity, and inclusion
- The personal, the social, and cultural in the curriculum
- Teaching, learning, and assessment
The deadline for submission of abstracts is June 15, 2019.
For more information, kindly click here.