HR Data Analytics WorkshopFebruary 29 & March 7
AKSOB 1310, Beirut campus
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Adnan Kassar School of Business (AKSOB) is holding a two-day workshop, over two separate dates, on HR Data Analytics. The workshop will be conducted entirely in a computer lab, specifically using the SPSS software (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences) used by researchers in various fields for complex statistical data analysis.
Faculty trainer: Dr. Abdul-Nasser Kassar, associate professor at AKSOB.
The cost is 500,000 LBP for both days.
Outcomes of the Workshop
- How to apply data sets and their influence on decision making.
- How to formulate data-driven recommendations to create strategic business decisions
Benefits of the Workshop
- The workshop is equivalent to a one-credit course (Graduate Level).
- An HR Data Analytics certificate will be provided upon completion.
- Hands-on data analytics training at the computer center.
- Immediate feedback on attendees’ research.
- Follow-up consultation on attendees’ research after completion.
Who Should Attend
HR professionals, Master students in the HR program and qualified candidates.
Fill out the HR Data Analytics Workshop registration form.