Social Science: Voices of the New Generation
Online via Zoom
The Lebanese American University is co-organizing a roundtable discussion on “Social Science: Voices of the New Generation”, led by fellows of the New Generation of Social Scientists in the Arab Region program. The event is part of the Arab Council for Social Sciences 10th anniversary Webinars.
The webinar is open to the public. Click here to join.
In addition to LAU, this webinar is co-organized with Birzeit University – Palestine, University of Sfax – Tunisia and the American University in Cairo (AUC) – Egypt.
The discussion will be held in Arabic with simultaneous translation to English and French for those registered over Zoom and will be broadcast live on the ACSS Facebook page.
- Ali Saeed Al-Batati, AUC
- Qasam Deeb Al-Qasem, Birzeit University
- Nouraldin Tayseer Araj, Birzeit University
- Janda Barazi, LAU
- Ahmed Bedoui, University of Sfax
- Sari El Habr, LAU
- Fatma Mosaad Ibrahim, Cairo University
- Rabeb Laabidi, University of Sfax
- Houssem Eddine Chachia, Assistant Professor in Modern History, University of Sfax – Tunisia
- Abaher El-Sakka, Associate Professor in Sociology, Birzeit University - Palestine
- Hanan Sabea, Associate Professor of Anthropology, American University in Cairo – Egypt