Finance Accelerator Simulation Program
We are excited to announce LAU’s partnership with AmplifyME on the Finance Accelerator Simulation, making LAU the first university in Lebanon to offer this simulation and partner with Amplify!
Finance Accelerator is Trading & Asset Management 2-hour simulation program that allows students pratical training in a environment with no risk.
Finance Accelerator Simulation Program Details:
Simulation will be 2 hours, where participants will rotate through roles in Trading & Sales and Asset Management.
There will be orientation and guidance about the stocks that will be traded and overview of each of the roles: Trading & Sales and Asset Management.
Date: Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Time: 3:00 – 5:30 pm
Where: Online through ZOOM
Delivered live by: AmplifyMe team
To Book your spot: Click here
Please insert your LAU email, choosing LAU event and press on “BOOK NOW”.
After booking, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of the event, including the zoom link to join the simulation delivery.
Top performers in each role will have the opportunity to be fast tracked to internship and graduate opportunities at Amplify’s partners such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse
AmplifyME Finance Accelerator Simulation will help you:
- Get real practical experience: It’s application season for banks and this simulation will give you real experience that you can take directly into your interviews.
- Find your perfect role: The Finance Accelerator simulation uses advanced performance metrics to quantify your skills and match you with your perfect role.
- Possibly Get hired: Amplify will fast-track top performers directly to partner clients such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Citi.
- Training: students receive a free, intense and practical training in a safe, risk-free simulated environment
- Self-development: students will gain a better appreciation for the different roles in finance and what their strengths/weaknesses are in the different roles
- Interview prep: students are provided instantly with unique performance data that they can utilize/communicate in their job applications or interviews
- Credentials: students receive a certificate of completion and a full report of their performance that they can share with recruiters or upload to LinkedIn
- Career opportunities: Top performing students may get fast-tracked for internships via recommendations to employers
For any additional inquiries, please contact Lina.email@example.com.