Coping with Uncertainty: Durable Solutions for Migrant and Refugee Children
Online via Google Meet
LAU’s Institute for Migration Studies at the School of Arts and Sciences, in partnership with Save the Children and Terre des Hommes are pleased to invite you to an upcoming roundtable, on the occasion of World Children’s Day, titled Coping with Uncertainty: Durable Solutions for Migrant and Refugee Children.
- Martha Wilkes, Program Development and Quality Director, Save the Children
- Fatima Ardat, Migration Program Manager, Terre des hommes
- May Abi Samra, Gender Specialist, UNICEF
- Zeina Merhi, Child Protection Officer, UNICEF
Opening remarks and discussant
- Dr. Jasmin Lilian Diab, Director, Institute for Migration Studies at LAU
Click here to attend.
For any questions or clarifications, please reach out to Dr. Jasmin Lilian Diab at email@example.com.