Refugees Beyond the Headlines: Navigating Emerging and Protracted Challenges
Online via Google Meet
On the occasion of World Refugee Day, LAU’s Institute for Migration Studies at the School of Arts and Sciences invites you to its annual roundtable in partnership with the Centre for Lebanese Studies at LAU; the Center for Immigrant, Refugee & Global Health at City University of New York; the Institute for Law, Politics and Development at the Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies; the Center for Human Rights and Humanitarian Affairs at Brown University’s Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs; the Institute for Migration Research and Intercultural Studies at Universität Osnabrück, and the International Labour Organization.
- Dr. Jasmin Lilian Diab, Director, Institute for Migration Studies at LAU
- Dr. Nick Maple, Refugee Law Initiative, University of London
- Dr. Francesca Biondi and Chiara Scissa, Institute of Law, Politics and Development, Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies
- Dr. Alexandria Nylen, Center for Human Rights and Humanitarian Affairs, Brown University
- Dr. Kathleen Cravero, Center for Immigrant, Refugee and Global Health, City University of New York
- ·Dr. Ulrike Krause, Institute for Migration Research and Intercultural Studies, Osnabrück University
- Dr. Oroub El Abed, Centre for Lebanese Studies, Lebanese American University
- Jad Yassin, International Labour Organization
Click here to attend.
For any questions or clarifications, please reach out to Dr. Jasmin Lilian Diab at email@example.com.