Employing Agency & Social Capital in Restrictive Host Countries: Refugee-led Organizations Navigating Ambiguous Policies & Making Impact
Online via Google Meet
LAU’s Institute for Migration Studies at the School of Arts and Sciences is pleased to host the Centre for Lebanese Studies at LAU for a research dissemination discussion on refugee agency, highlighting how refugees are not only victims of their exile but also resourceful agents producing alternative infrastructures in contexts of state withdrawal.
- Dr. Oroub El Abed, Lead Researcher, CLS at Lebanese American University
- Watfa Najdi, Lebanon Research Coordinator, LERRN at Carleton University
- Osama Okour, Jordan Research Coordinator, LERRN at Carleton University
- Mustafa Hoshmand, Turkey Research Coordinator, LERRN at Carleton University
Opening remarks and discussant
- Dr. Jasmin Lilian Diab, Director, Institute for Migration Studies at LAU
Click here to attend.
For any questions or clarifications, please reach out to Dr. Jasmin Lilian Diab at email@example.com.