“The Art of Communication at the Workplace”
BB 903, Beirut campus
As part of its “Keep Learning” alumni lectures program, the Alumni Relations Office is organizing lecture no. 2 entitled “The Art of Communication at the Workplace: Your Key to Success.” The lecture will be presented by Dr. Raed Mohsen and will address the following questions:
- How to create your self-image at work?
- How to manage your public image/impression management?
- How to market yourself/personal branding?
- What is the importance of social intelligence?
- What are the keys to positive, healthy work relationships?
- How to deal with difficult employees/colleagues?
- How do office politics work?
- How to deal with conflicts?
- How to benefit/deal from workplace diversity?
A Q&A session will be included and a reception will follow.
As places are limited, please confirm your attendance no later than November 29.
All are welcome to attend.
Organized by Alumni Relations Office.
For reservation please contact Alumni Relations Office at ext. 1136 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org