Continuing Professional Development for Schools: “The 21st Century Skills across the Curriculum: 4 Cs”
Irwin Theatre, Beirut campus
The Department of Education, in collaboration with Levant Distributors, is hosting a two-day Continuing Professional Development event for school principals and school teachers.
This continuing professional development event is aimed to expose you to the latest in the educational field. This year’s main theme is on “The 21st Century Skills across the Curriculum: 4 Cs”. The topics of the presentations are:
- What a Time to be a Teenager Learning English
- Spaces for Learning
- Creating 21st Century Researchers
- Teachers at Play: the role of drama in developing playfulness in classroom teaching
- Student- Centered Learning in Developing Students’ Competencies in the Lebanese Curriculum
- Creating Critical Thinking Skills: success in the classroom and beyond
- 21st Century Learning Tools for every Educators
- Resources and Tools for the 21st Century Teaching and Learning in Mathematics
- Graphic Novels in Education: Beyond the Comic Book
- The 21st Century Skills across the Curriculum: teaching of science
- Synthetic Phonics
- Interactive Room: Technology Innovations in Education
The Department of Education would like to invite all principals, coordinators, and teachers to attend for free and share with us their experiences.
The event is sponsored by Levant s.a.l. distributors.
Click here to view the full program.
To register, please fill out the registration form and email it to email@example.com or fax it to 01-867098, attn. Dr. Rima Bahous.
For more information, call us on 01-786456, ext. 1915.